I stopped eating meat for years and my diet consisted of mostly vegetables and whole grains, but even that did not ease my stomach issues.
In a mission to aid my stomach issues, I agreed to try a fast and take a chance on a beneficial clay that I read about; Bentonite clay. It was so effective that I have been taking it ever since.
Not only does Bentonite clay help keep me regular, but it also detoxifies my system on a regular basis by riding it of the harmful herbicides and pesticides I consume each day in foods. And although I watch my diet religiously, I can’t attest to what companies are using when it comes to growing and harvesting vegetables as well as what a cow is fed before it is butchered.
Now, I know the idea of ingesting clay to aid in promoting internal healing will undoubtedly seem farfetched, and even a little primitive. But natural clay, especially the form known as “Bentonite clay”, has not only been used for hundreds of years medicinally by indigenous cultures, but it has also in recent years increasingly been used by practitioners of alternative medicine as a simple but effective internal cleanser to help in preventing and alleviating various health problems. Clay is one of the most effective natural intestinal detoxifying agents available to us and has been used for hundreds of years by native tribes around the globe.
The Benefits of taking Bentonite clay orally:
- When Bentonite clay is absorbed in water it swells and stretches open like a highly porous sponge. The toxins in your system are drawn into these spaces through an electrical type attraction and bound.
- When Bentonite clay is taken internally it assists the intestinal systems elimination of toxins.
- Bentonite clay has been reported to be able to absorb pathogenic viruses, as well as herbicides and pesticides.
- Then when the Bentonite clay is eventually eliminated from your body the toxins that are bound to its surfaces are eliminated with it as well.
- Taking Bentonite clay internally should become part of your regular colon cleansing regimen because it is an intestinal cleanser and also a gastrointestinal regulator.
- Bentonite clay helps your body to more efficiently assimilate the nutrients you need each day.
Bentonite is relatively inexpensive and readily available in most health food stores,vitamin shops and online stores. Here’s the best deal that I have found: Click here.
So if you are looking to detox your system on a regular basis without spending tons of money on all the gimmicky products that claim to do great things but have no scientific backup, then give Bentonite a try!
Shaneek AKA Miss Murder