Somehow I managed to juggle a full time 9-5 job, workout with my trainer Lisa, continue running smallworld beauty blog, launch 6 new products, travel around the world and still keep my sanity!
This year also brought on a few yucky moments, but since I don’t like wasting time on negative topics, I decided to push them aside in my memory and keep it moving.
NOW…. I’m all revved up and ready to start another eventful Year!
Of course, every New Year spark New Resolutions, so I took some time to think about my new goals and the action plan to make it happen.
- Get organized… From my bedroom to my work desk, it has been nothing but clutter and mess! My space resemble a bad day in Baghdad! This year, I promised to keep it neat and tidy in every corner of my life. In order to make this happen, I have already purchased a cute desk, book cases, cleaning supplies, painted my new office walls a warm lavender to match the colors of smallworld beauty and threw out anything that was taking up space! Let’s say I had over 5 trash bags worth of unnecessary clutter… Oops
- Have more fun… I always try to have a good ol’ time, but this year I will be forcing myself to engage in even more fun! Work and life can become so time consuming and overwhelming, and the next thing you know.. a year or even years have passed you by. This year, I’m “scheduling” fun time. I will be crashing your parties, taking more personal off work days and meeting more new friends..Sounds like fun already!
- Dress it up… This resolution is going to be a little more tough for me, but I’m going to give it my best. This year, I’m going to reduced the number of times I slip on my T-shirt and jeans, and step it up by wearing cuter girlier outfits and sexy uncomfortable heels. Feeling and looking good leads to a boost in confidence and better work ethic.. and I’m all for that! Oh! And I’ll work on applying a little more makeup and maybe some shiny lip gloss.. oh yeah!!
- More alone time… This year, I’m booking more deep tissue massages, reading more books and spending more time on my couch watching mindless TV like the Jersey Shore (yes, it’s a guilty pleasure). Personal time is just important as Party Time!
- Send out more Thank you’s! This year has been nuts for me (in a good way) and I just wanted to apologize to all my friends and loved ones for being a little M.I.A. Please know that I think of you constantly and always love you. I have already bought cheesy “Thank you” cards and expect them at your door step! OH… and you’ll be getting a few “drunk and dial” texts.. lol
- Of course I have and endless list of resolutions, but I’ll only torture you with a few.
- Now it’s your turn to list yours! Leave a comment with your goal and the action that you’re taking to make it happen.
- Before I end this post, I wanted to thank you all for all your support and following and pushing me to keep on writing and delivering.
Here’s the Biggest Kiss Ever!